Sunday, May 2, 2010

Underneat That, It's All Good





Hey, Friends!


We're moving this party to a bigger and better joint!  Please join the party at 
http://www.looksgreatnaked.com



The move is a really, really good thing.  It’s means I’ve attracted enough followers to justify having my own website.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  (Profuse enough?  Not yet?  I’m getting there . . .)

Here’s where I really need you:  To get a book deal, I must have a kabillion (give or take) followers and a jillion hits to my new site.  Comments – good, bad, or downright evil – are also valuable to me. 

So please.  I’m begging here.  Please visit my site, register, and leave a comment.  And if you really want to keep the party going, subscribe to the RSS feed or follow me on Twitter.

I promise to love you forever and to sign every copy of my book you purchase (ha!).   As a matter of fact, I’ll do pretty much anything for you except babysit your kids.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Sandi...
    I know this probably sounds "redundant," but I really do enjoy reading all of your posts! You are a wonderful writer! Don't ever let anyone tell you different, or BELIEVE different!! I really am sooo thrilled for you and how far you've come! I'm thrilled for you and your new website and upcoming book! We are your greatest fans! Keep em coming! :) PamL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi,
    I love your writing. I have enjoyed everything that I have read. I will countinue to follow your new web site, and I already follow you on tweeter. I really love your promise. :)
    Keep writing the way you have been and dont worry about any one that tells you not to write about something. They dont need to read it, if they dont like it. Your awesome!!!! Carl P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments on my post. Love this site....I'll be your new best friend if it'll help clinch a book deal. I'm in a similar position but I don't think I've quite got the same flair as you. I'm on Twitter too so I'll follow you.
    CarolW from facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete